Wellington, the creative capital of New Zealand, may be small, but that just makes it the perfect place to travel. You'll be surprised at how much you can discover in just one day.
Martinborough Winery Tour
Enjoy a 5-hour guided tour over the Rimutaka Ranges to Martinborough, one of New Zealand's premier wine regions. The tour includes:
- scenic tour of the Hutt River, the Rimutakas and the Martinborough wine region
- cellar door tastings at three of the region’s best wineriesf
Winery & Foodie Tour
Enjoy a scenic drive over the Rimutaka Ranges before tantalising your taste buds with tastings at five of our tasting partners. The tour includes:
- cellar door tastings
- a tour of Olivo olive oil
- beer tasting at Martinborough Brewery
- a cheese experience at C'est Cheese
- Finish the tour with a vineyard restaurant lunch.
Wine & Wild Coast Tour
This 10-hour tour takes in a variety of stunning landscapes in the greater Wellington region. The tour includes:
- wine tastings and lunch in Martinborough
- a tour heads to the South Wairarapa Coast.
- the North Island's largest permanent seal colony
- “Paths of the Dead”, filming site at the Putangirua Pinnacles.
- Cape Palliser Lighthouse
- Lunch and dinner
From Cave to Coast Highlights
An exciting 5-hour guided highlights tour of coastal Wellywood. The tour includes:
- Mount Victoria Lookout
- a coastal Exploration from Oriental Parade to the Miramar Peninsula round to the rugged south coast
- a stop at Weta Workshop Weta Cave
- several city stops, including the Cable Car, National War Memorial or Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- lunch and a beverage
Taste Buds Tour: Petone
This 5-hour tour gives your taste buds a thrilling journey through the history of Wellington's oldest settlements, Petone. The tour includes:
- a coffee roastery where you get to hear the beans pop
- Zany Zeus dairy and cheese factory
- a taste of the local Italian cuisine
- a visit to a chocolatier including a chocolate making lesson
- craft beer or wine tasting on the foreshore
Craft Brewery Tour
Visit four of Wellington and the Hutt Valley’s best craft breweries with tastings at each location. The tour includes:
- award-winning Kereru Brewery
- a behind the scenes tour of Planet Hoptron aka Boneface Brewery
- Baylands Brewery in Petone for a tasting
- finally, you'll check out the the inimitable, Tuatara Brewery Temple of Taste – The Third Eye.