$165 per person (adult) $132 (child)
Take in the wonderful Wellington Waterfront before heading up to the Mt. Victoria Lookout for stunning 360-degree views of Wellington and its picturesque harbour.
Take a coastal drive around Oriental Bay and Evans Bay Parade, past the iconic Windy Wellington sign before a visit to the famous Weta Cave Shop, the hub of Weta Studios. Here you can snap a selfie with the life-sized sculptures, wander through the mini-museum, and watch the exclusive documentary. It's a movie lover's paradise.
The coastal theme continues with a drive along scenic Shelly Bay and around the Miramar Peninsula, including a lunch stop at a seaside cafe or restaurant (mains and a drink included). The tour takes on a sombre tone with a short stop at the Wahine Memorial Park before you explore the south Wellington coast, Taputarenga Marine Reserve and Te Kopahou Reserve Visitors Centre.
As the tour returns to the city, optional stops are available at central city locations, including the Cable Car, National War Memorial, Brooklyn Wind Turbine or Old St Paul’s Cathedral before the final drop off.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Suggested start time: 0930
- Group size limits: 2 - 11
- Departs from Wellington i-SITE, cruise ship or from local accommodation by request
- Tour includes local guide, transportation and all entry/tasting fees, excluding optional lunch
- No exclusivity guaranteed. Guests may share the vehicle with others